Monday 9 March 2009

Serious Sundays...Mad Mondays

So, I *was* going to post yesterday, but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to inflict the foul mood that I was in to a space of public domain.

What I was going to post was a little of what I like to call 'creative vent'...ie poetry! And I was planning to make this a weekly thing into something I will call 'serious sundays' :) The poem that I was actually writing yesterday is still a work in progress, so I will post some older poetry I wrote a while back. BTW the subject matter of the poem and what I talk about is in no way related to the mood I am in (well not usually...im a female...we like to be complicated like that!)....so if I talk about a broken heart or an elephant dying, its not because it actually happend at that moment in time, its just something I happened to be able to write about. And if it was related to what I was feeling...I'm not going to tell you. Oh and almost all my poetry is miserable...fun times!

Anyway..enough with the sarcasm...serious now...

I can't bring myself to do it...this post has too many crude jokes and positive vibes in it...

Ok I will post the poem in the next post above...that way they are kind of separate and have different moods that don't conflict with each other...yes I'm retarded like that.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment