Sunday 15 March 2009

Sleeping beauties

So yes I've been lame with my blogging...I had a crappy week followed by another crappy week followed by sunshine which made me happy, followed by irritable thoughts in my head that refused to go away...its not my fault! I blame humanity! And I figured no-one reads this anyway so technically speaking you are not gonna notice...but thats why i like comments! they make me happy! (you wanna make me happy right??) oh and NOTHING has happend...Like NOTHING...my life is boring...but the way I like to think about it is like this...each day that passes that nothing has happend, the likelihood of something happening will obviously increase! and the bigger the likelihood of something happening increases, the bigger the likelihood that it will be something really big...

I'm still waiting....

In the meantime...I am going to talk about things that entertain me...niggle at me...annoy me...make me laugh.....or just talk about the things i am strangely facinated by such as....watching people when they are asleep!

...or doing things to people when they are asleep

like my little brother...who I love...dearly...

(PS: I didn't draw on him as a sign of abuse...hes a minor! I'm protecting him!)

BTW the above picture is a little old...you see..i thought i had grown out of this need to do things to people when they are asleep, but i found out the other day i quite clearly hadn't

I was chillin' in my housemates room (see how careful I am not to disclose his name to save him embarassment!)....when he fell asleep at his computer and i saw a perfect picture taking opportunity...But I knew something was missing!...its obvious right? You can see it too can't you??! my housemates friend who was sitting with me watching my housemate asleep could see it....and you see, how could someone resist such an opportunity....in my head someone might as well stick a sign pointing to his butt saying 'insert something here'....(now you see it!) ...and who are we to ignore such obvious signs!?


If you ask me this picture is pretty tame....I could think of at least 10 more things to do to him...I guess this is a good sign right? That I am growing up and becoming more mature?

Until next time....


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Haha that guy has a pen in his arse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your philosophy on nothing happening. It does make sense that the longer nothing happens, the greater the chance of not only something happening, but something huge.

    And look at it this way: If you had too much going on and no free time, your house mate would never have had the pleasure of waking to find a writing implement tucked securely in his ass.

    ReplyDelete